Sony’s New Full-frame α7R III! 2x Faster bust shots, Refined Focus, better integration with other devices!
Today Sony’s cameras are one of the top choices for medium size videography production. Continuing their tales of success, Sony release their new mirror-less camera α7R III!
The new α7R III take the original α7R II and refine it one step further, below is what α7R III have to offer:
- 35mm Full-Frame 42.4 MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing
- Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Silent Shooting or Mechanical Shutter and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
- 399 phase-detection AF points covering 68% of the image area, 425 contrast AF points and approximately 2 times more effective Eye AF
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization with a 5.5 step shutter speed advantage
- High-Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning
- Completely redesigned for professionals, including upgraded Auto Focus, Dual SD Card Slots, Extended Battery Life, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB Type-C™ Terminal and more.
Below is a comparison chart between the all-new α7R III and the original α7R II:
FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Made available alongside with α7R III
Expanding the full-frame lens family that covers the commonly used 24 to 105mm focal length, Sony release the FE 24-105mm F4 OSS G Lens™.
As an addition of Sony’s G Lens, the FE 24-105mm F4 OSS provide best in class imaging performance with the most lightweight design, maximizing its versatility and usability. Therefore, the FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS can be used for versatile shooting including landscapes, portraits, weddings and more.
This lens also features fast, precise and quiet auto-focus capabilities in both still and video shooting, making it an ideal complement to Sony’s extensive line-up of E-mount cameras.
Availability and Pricing
The Sony α7R III Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Camera will be available in Malaysia from 13th December 2017 at RM 14,888. The Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS lens (model SEL24105G) will be available in Malaysia from 8th December 2017 at RM 6,099.